Web Design - How its done
The simple in a nutshell version is, you have come to the right place. We wont speak jargon and we will help you - not everyone is a computer fundy and we are patient and understand, its a learning process.
In todays market every business needs a website to survive, its your online advertising that is available 24/7, the beauty of a website is that unlike print media it can be changed frequently and be kept up to date quite simply. It is also available to most people around the world and so making your business available internationally.
Here is how it works...
- So firstly you call us and we can chat.
- We send you a quote.
- You hopefully then approve the quote and email us.
- We go ahead and purchase your domain (the www.yourdomain.co.za)
- You then collect the info for your website, some pics and info.
- We put together a demo of your site (on our server so not everyone can see it yet) - to get a feel for the layout and style.
- You then have a look and we make any changes you need.
- We then put the rest of the info on the site.
- We then make the site live!!! (now available for everyone to see)
So simple really. Regarding costs there is a once off cost of purchasing the domain and a once off of the website design. There is a monthly hosting fee which covers the space your site takes up on the web and any help you may need from us. We will train you to manage your site so you can keep costs low and update as often as you wish. Its really easy and if you can work in Microsoft Word, you will manage working on your own site.
Any questions please give us a call or email at your convenience.